Exploring Charleston..

3.21.2016














Tank: Old Navy Jeans: Gap
Sandals: Tory Burch Bag: Tory Burch 
Hat: Old Navy (Only $12!!!)

For the past week I had the opportunity to spend time with my amazing housemates on a spring break cruise to the Bahamas. But before we could get on the ship, we decided to spend a morning exploring Charleston and snapping some pictures.  

We started the morning with a trip to a little breakfast place called, Hot Little Biscuit. It was AMAZING and a great welcome to Charleston with their multiple biscuit options, spreads, and even Fixer Upper style store.  We then walked all around Rainbow Row and along the water!

For my outfit, I picked a colorful tank (under $25!) and a floppy sunhat to fit the feel of the city and to protect my face from the sun while we were walking! I loved the little bits of color and the light pink bag because it fit right in with the houses :) 

Over the next couple of weeks, I will have multiple posts from my trip so make sure to follow @clothewithloveblog on Instagram and check back every Monday for a post!

Love,
M

P.S. Shoutout to my beautiful housemates! They made this past week the best, so obviously I've got to share a little glimpse of them too :) 

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs