Simple Fall Outfit...

10.09.2016


This past weekend I went with a bunch of friends to go apple picking which was super fun & delicious (I mean who doesn't love walking down the rows while eating an apple or two!).  Thought I would shoot a few pictures of my outfit because it was super simple and easy to re-create for any fall day!  My hat is from Target and let me tell you... I would TOTALLY recommend! It's super comfy and light weight.  Also these booties are amazing and easy to transition from Summer to Fall with the side cutouts. 

This is such a simple outfit but gets you in the festive spirit so definintely don't hesitate to re-create! I will have everything linked below if I can find it! Found a similar Madewell flannel on Sale (WHOOO!)

Hope you enjoyed this post & this outfit!

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs