J Crew Vail Parka Review...

1.13.2017


Lets talk about this incredible J Crew Factory coat. I bought it awhile back when I was looking for a more stylish version of my black parka that I would be able to wear to work or with dressier outfits.  I had no idea about the love affair that I would quickly develope with it. It's cozy and warm, it's longer and let me tell you... it goes with everything!

The best part is it's also currently on sale right now. In terms of sizing, I found that you probably want to order a size up from your normal size because otherwise it might be a little tight sitting down or when you have chunky layers on underneath.  My exact coat couldn't be linked in the widget below but it is linked here :) I added the J Crew verison below.

Some other features I love about this coat are the pockets. I love the front pockets but they are kinda awkard to put your hands in if you are trying to keep warm. A couple of days ago I realized that there actually are pockets behind the snap pockets to put your hands in while not taking away from the style of the coat. Thats a huge plus in my book.

ALSO, this beanie has quickly become one of my favorites for chillier days. It's the perfect mix of slouchy while still being girly and feminine with the blush pink color.

Hope you guys loved this outfit- it's one of my favorite & has been on repeat a bunch this winter. 

Love Always, 
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs