Winter Date Night Outfit & Ideas...

1.17.2017


Lets be real- there is nothing worse than having to get dressed up on a cold winter night when you would rather be cozied up in a blanket on the couch watching "This Is Us"... Am I the only fan out there? Holy moly, Conner & I watched the first few episodes this past weekend and fell in love. 

I've found that if I'm going out at night when it's cold outside I either need a really good outfit or a really fun date night to get me out of the house :) This outfit is one of my very favorites. I'm kinda a little obsessed with this plaid shirt dress and the cozy material kinda feels like I'm still wrapped up in a blanket. J Crew Factory does it again. If you want to buy my exact dress it's right here, and currently on sale for only $44!!! WHOO! 

I also love adding accessories like a fur vest and statement neckalace to dress up a super casual dress. My faux fur vest is from Old Navy and I found it for under $20 which is an amazing deal considering the quality! The exact style is sold out but I linked a simlar but a little pricer option down below in the widget.

I didn't just want to share an outfit but also some date night ideas because I'm always looking for fun ideas.  It's so easy to plan a fun date in the summer when the weather is warm and people are out and about but the winter is just so much trickier.  Here are a few ideas to keep in our back pocket... 

1. Outdoor Ice Skaing- Maybe it isn't everywhere but in Columbus around February they always open an outdoor ice rink. It's fun to bundle up and skate around under twinkly lights downtown. Even if your city doesn't necessarily have an outdoor rink, throwback to middle school (Friday Night Meltdown anyone??) and hit up an ice rink :) 

2. Holiday Lights Trolly Tour- I've never done this before but a few of my friends have. You just buy tickets and then you are taken all around your city to see the best Christmas lights! It would be fun, different, and a fun way to get in the festive Holiday spirit even if Christmas has passed.

3. Find a Trivia Night- I know, I know... You're probably thinking this one sounds a little boring. BUT, I once went to a trivia night with a group of my friends and their significant others and it was super fun. We got to enjoy time together, make jokes and bond over the fact we knew nothing when it came to trivia.  Plus I guarantee that there is a night like this somewhere in your area you just have to look around to find it.

Thanks for stopping blog the ol' blog today :) Hope you enjoyed!

Love Always, 
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs