Velvet Shoes for Fall...

9.18.2017


Keeping it short and sweet for today's post because it's my day off of work and I'm trying to take it easy :) I work Tuesday-Saturday's and you wouldn't believe how weird weeks have become since Monday is the new Saturday for me! 

You've probably seen it all over the place, stores, pictures, other blogs but velvet is definitely a major trend for this fall! I thought what better way to jump on the bandwagon then a pair of crushed velvet flats that would be perfect to transition from summer to fall. I love the blush pink color and the studded detail is the perfect mix of girly and edgy. 

If you are interested in the trend, I'm going to link a few other of my favorites down below because there are so many great things to choose from!! 

Love Always,


Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs