Lace-Up Flats

2.01.2016









Striped Shirt: Abercrombie Cardigan: Gap
Leggings: Lululemon Flats: Nordstroms Rack
Bag: Madewell Watch: Michael Kors

Today's post is dedicated to these adorable lace-up flats from Nordstrom Rack. I've seen this trend all over Pinterest and Instagram and thought that I should give it a try myself. After wearing them all day yesterday, they are pretty comfortable... maybe not the most practical if you are constantly taking your shoes on and off but for a day full of errands these would be perfect!

This past weekend was one to remember, on Saturday night Conner and I went on a double date with my housemate and her fiancé to the ice rink in downtown Columbus.  The weather was warm and while I might not be the best ice skater, it was fun to have Conner attempt to teach me how to skate considering he's incredible(he's played hockey his whole life). It was also great to just enjoy time with friends and laugh about how bad we all were! 

I'm definitely a planner so recently I've been thinking a lot about life and the future and what that will look like... and let me tell you, it stresses me out.  I want to control things because I think I know what's best and I let things I can't control consume my mind.  BUT- Life is too short and God is too good to worry about those types of things.  Saturday night was a perfect reminder of how much he loves me because after a hard day, I got to spend time with people I love and enjoy the things of this world that he created. 

Hope you all had a great weekend!!!

Love Always,
Maddie

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs