Bahamas Beach Style...

4.11.2016
















Knit Top: Old Navy Shorts: J Crew Factory
Bag: Target Sandals: Tory Burch
Sunglasses: Henri Bendel (My color was sold out, but I linked another color)

I have a few posts left that I did over spring break this year when I was in the Bahamas with my best friends.  This was by far my favorite day, we stopped at the private Carnival run island Half Moon Cay and spent the day laying by the water and relaxing! I wanted to wear something that was more of an outfit if we wanted to explore but also comfortable as a beach cover-up! This top is light weight and breezy, perfect for the beach and that fringe at the bottom adds a fun touch- plus it's on-sale right now so you should check it out!! 

I also love these sunglasses a ton, they are a little different for me but sometimes mixing it up is good, right?! I thought they would be prefect for the beach with the colored lenses.  They match the bright blue of the water :) 

Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was a little boring and spent working on homework to get ahead before exam week hits! I can't believe that I already scheduled for my senior year of classes or that this school year is practically over. I'm excited to be done with school but whoa does adulthood seem like its coming fast! 

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs