Nordstrom's Spring Dresses Preview...

4.04.2016




This dress (I linked the skirt) is a two piece set, meaning it's a skirt and matching tank top. I love this for a summer wedding or night out, the open back makes it fun while also getting to show a little bit of your stomach! It would also be perfect for a beach vacation.


This dress was another adorable dress that would be perfect for a summer wedding. I LOVED the print, and the top how it crosses in the front! The cut out is a cute touch to show off a good summer tan! 


These are some of the things that I tried on, some weren't dresses but I plan to show more in a post in the next couple of weeks! 


Okay, this was one of my all time favorites I tried on! I LOVE the color, something about mint just makes you look tan :)  I want it for one of the summer weddings I'm going to!


I liked this one because it was a little bit more formal, the material is polyester but it feels almost silky. It has the adorable belt to since your waist, and a lower cut (might need to use tape so you can still freely move around).


When I saw this one, I instantly thought "Whoa 70s"! I love that this dress has the lace up top, this is so in style right now.. but I also think the print is fun for summer time! This dress also fit a little bit longer, so I didn't feel nervous that it showing anything when I move around.


This last dress was my favorite of them all, I actually bought this one! Its a Madewell dress from their section at Nordstroms. I know it's black and black is hot in summer time but I just couldn't resist it. This style of dress is always my favorite and I can just picture it with platform wedges, it would be adorable. If you are interested, check out Madewell because they have a sale going on & it's actually a better price over there! 

Sooo you might be asking, "What inspired this post???" so let me tell ya....

I was sitting at a bridal shower on Saturday afternoon and I overheard a couple of girls say they were looking for spring dresses but didn't know where to look.  I was thinking about that and how hard it can be to find the right dress for summer weddings, parties, or even just a night out. 

That's when I had this bright ah ha idea :) I should go into a store, pick out a ton of dresses, and try them on in the dressing room to share what new items are in stores for the season.  I picked dresses that fit all types of events or styles so you can be prepared for whatever you are headed to!!

Hope you all enjoyed this, leave me a comment with what was your favorite dress or if you would want to see more of these types of posts! Check out my instagram @clothewithloveblog to see updates on when I post & my daily outfits! 

Love Always, 
M





1 comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs