A Pop of Color for Fall...

11.09.2016


This blog post will be short and simple but I found this top at Anthropologie on an incredible deal and I thought that it was just too good not to share.  Usually I'm not a huge fan of color but for some reason fall colors,  I've been loving lately! I love that a simple fall piece such as a flannel could have a cute twist which I think this shirt has due to the style.

It's funny a lot of people ask me all the time, "Maddie you say you found this shirt or that dress on a good deal, well how exactly do you do it because when I go I never find anything?"  Leave me a comment below if you would like a whole post dedicated to how I find good deals on clothing and tips for shopping to make it more affordable.  Also let me know where some of your favorite places to shop are because I'm always looking for new places :) 

Hope you enjoyed this outfit!

Love Always,
M

P.S. My exact top is sold out online (BOOOO) but I will link a bunch of other fun anthro blouses & other plaid shirts below!

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs