Perfect Leopard Clutch

1.18.2016












Sweater: Loft Clutch: Nordstroms- Sole Society 
Jeans: Madewell Booties: Nordstroms Rack

Today's post is featuring a clutch that I got as a Christmas present.  I've been obsessed with the Claire V.  leopard print clutch's but definitely not the price, but when I saw this one that looked identical while still on a college girl's budget... I needed it! It folds over with a super fun tassel zipper, perfect to dress up any neutral winter outfit.

This past weekend my brother Andrew came to visit me at OSU and sleepover with my boyfriend Conner, to get a feel for if he would maybe want to go there some day(that's my dream at least).  While I'm a pretty boring college kid, it was fun to walk around High street and take him to the R-Pac OSU's recreational center.  

Hope everyone had a relaxing weekend!

Love Always,
Maddie

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs