Plaid and Shearling Vests

1.11.2016











Plaid Shirt: Gap  Jeans: Madewell
Vest: Forever 21  Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses: Kate Spade  Watch: Michael Kors

Happy Monday! It's not only the start of a new week, but the start of a new semester and work schedule for me. If I'm being honest, I like the routine of a school semester besides all the work that school involves. But I'm even more excited to be living with all my Coopies again. 

Last night we had to say goodbye to Riley as she leaves for NASA for the semester and it was definitely sad. We laughed, cried, prayed, and obviously had a dance party. (Would we live in the Coop if we didn't?) We also welcomed two new housemates for the semester, yay Meghan and Joy!! But even with all the changes, I'm so excited to be back living with my best friends because there really isn't anything better.

Today's post is dedicated to a great deal I found the other day at Forever 21. Normally I don't go in to the store, but I was browsing online and came across this vest. I LOVE fur vests but always feel a little crazy buying them because they are definitely a trend, but when I came across this one for under $25, I was all over it. I love that it's shearling so it's not as bulky as fur, but it also gives the same warm and cozy feel.

I'm going to try and start consistently posting on Monday mornings, so feel free to check back then for more!!

Love Always,
Maddie

2 comments

  1. Love the vest! And that necklace. Although, at first, I thought it was in the shape of Ohio. :/ Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs