New Years Eve Outfits 2016...

12.28.2016



How is it possible that New Years Eve is this weekend?! With the craziness of the Christmas season, somehow NYE always just sneaks up on me. It's might be this week but it's not too late to find that perfect outfit for a fun night out on the town. 

My NYE will probably look a little more like jeans and a sweatshirt because Conner and I are going up to a lake house but if I was getting dressed up I would definitely wear these things. I mean how amazing are these adorable black dresses with fun detailing (lace, velvet or even a metallic detailing). I also think these  blush pink velvet heels are to DIE for! I will have everything linked down below so it makes your NYE outfit shopping super easy :) 

On another note, with the new years brings the exciting 1 year anniversary of clothewithlove.blogspot.com :) The first post I ever put up was on January 1st of 2016.  I'm thinking of putting together a year in review post and then a post all about my goals for 2017, BUT I would love to know what all you would like to see! Leave me a comment down below with ideas or posts that you think would be helpful. 

Hope you all had an amazing Christmas Holiday with your families and loved ones.

With Love, 
M

2 comments

  1. you should definitely share a year in review! and your goals for 2017!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That will be up next week :) Goals will be sometime in January!!

      Delete

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs