Anthropologie Peplum Tee

8.15.2016

Tee: Anthropologie Jeans: Madewell
Bag: Vince Camuto Shoes: Toms
Necklace: Baublebar

This top, oh man the second I found it I knew that it needed a nice little space on the blog.  If you know me you know that I'm queen of loose and flowy, as well as peplum for practically my whole life.  For some reason Anthropologie always has incredible shirts like this and so when I saw this on sale in-store I knew that I needed it.  I love how this is acid wash, it adds such a fun touch to a basic tee.  I also really liked the asymmetrical bottom!  If you are wondering for sizing, I got my normal size because I didn't want it to be too tight in the shoulders otherwise I definitely could have sized down.

This past weekend was amazing and so incredibly relaxing.  On Saturday, Conner & I got up extremely early to shoot a bunch of pictures for the blog before the sun came up! (So get excited because there will be lots of good stuff coming your way)  It felt good to do something creative and work on my blog which has felt a little neglected recently due to the craziness of life.  Then the rest of the day was spent grocery shopping and cooking dinner for my family using a bunch of Pinterest recipes that I've been wanting to try.  I never cook that much because living on campus doesn't really make it easy, but surprising Conner is a great cook when you get him in the kitchen.  Feel free to leave me a comment with good Pinterest recipes if there is something too good not to share, I would love to check it out :)

Hoping that you all enjoyed this post and this adorable peplum tee.  If you want to pick it up there is currently 25% off sale in-stores so I would go get it soon.  I don't think the same applies online.

Make sure that if you aren't already, you follow me on Instgram at @clothewithloveblog and stay tuned because I might put up a second post this week.

Love Always,
M

Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs