Floral Dress....

8.29.2016

Dress: Lush (Exact Dress Sold Out) Heels: DSW
Bag: Vince Camuto Bralette: Aerie

A couple of months back I saw this dress at VonMaur and I didn't buy it because I felt like it wasn't really my style.  If you haven't noticed I don't really like bright colors or much color at all for that matter (oops!) BUT, when I was out looking for a dress for something I was going to, I decided that maybe I should just try it on. I was feeling a little desperate to find something on a short time frame.  Turns out I was completely wrong, I absolutely loved this dress!

The pattern is a little crazy but I love the back details.  I've always been scared to do anything low back or crazy in the back because it always poses the question, what bra do you wear? I tried this one on with an Aerie Bralette and it was perfect and didn't seem to take away from the back detail.  I also loved the length.  I have such an issue with dresses that are too short but the length on this was just perfect for so many occasions.

I paired this with neutral heels and a great cross body, which helped me to feel like the dress could be made to fit my style.  If you are a little crazier with color then I would recommend a fun heel or a colored bag!

Hope you all enjoyed this outfit & as always if you don't already, follow me on Instagram @clothewithloveblog to see updates on when I post!

Love Always,
M

**My exact dress is sold out but I added tons of other fun Lush dresses with cute patterns in the widget! Lush is one of my favorite brands, I promise you won't be disappointed! 


Post a Comment

Copyright © Clothe With Love
Made with Love by The Dutch Lady Designs